Sonic Drilling Equipment
We would like to invite you for the Royal Eijkelkamp DemoDay 2019. A day during which we will show you all innovations of Royal Eijkelkamp. Save the date, join the Royal Eijkelkamp DemoDay and get impressed of our wide range of solutions for soil and water research.Read more
Check our Used sonic drilling rigs page for 4 new 2nd hand Gus Pech Water Well Rigs.Find out more
On Friday 8 February, two LargeRotoSonic FS250 sonic drills, two water tankers, and two service trucks, all mounted on 4x4 Mercedes Benz trucks, were transported to Sri Lanka.
Are you ready to meet the difference in sonic drilling?
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill products will increase productivity. Not just by our unique sonic drilling method, but also due to product field training in your local environment. Our product line is designed to be safer and more ergonomic than the industry standard. High quality components are designed and selected for our products to insure product reliability. All drill rigs are put through a series of field tests before leaving our factory. This will ensure that our drilling rigs can handle the challenges that you are facing out in the field; making the impossible possible.
- Drill’n CPT
- AquaLock Piston Sampler
- SingleWall CoreBarrel Samplers
- ManipAll Rod & Casing Handler
- Break-Out Clamps
- Thursday, July 11 2019 Change banking account number
- Monday, July 1 2019 Join the DemoDay 2019
- Friday, May 3 2019 Meet us at Exponor 2019 in Chile
- Monday, March 18 2019 Meet us at bauma 2019
- Friday, February 8 2019 Equipment for groundwater project to Sri Lanka
- Monday, February 4 2019 Meet us at PDAC 2019
- Wednesday, January 23 2019 Study on on-line, real-time chemical and mineralogical analyses on drill cores
- Monday, November 19 2018 Meet us at Groundwater Week 2018