Sonic Drilling Equipment
For the SOLSA project 4 big pieces of rock from New Caledonia came to the Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill testing field. These rock blocks were brought here for a first modest mimic of New-Caledonian drilling circumstances. The blocks will be used for tooling optimization tests with the SOLSA Drill I, since the successor SOLSA Drill II will have its take-off tests in New-Caledonia!Find out more
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill and GeoPoint Systems have joined forces. Under the name of Eijkelkamp GeoPoint SoilSolutions together they will focus on developing and manufacturing SonicCPT tooling, smart sensoring, accessories and SonicCPT related rigsREAD MORE
After centuries, alluvial mining activity is still very much alive. Nowadays more precise studies are undertaken to determine where to explore, and the exploration process has been significantly optimised and professionalised...
In our new The World of Royal Eijkelkamp Magazine, we are proud to show you the difference Royal Eijkelkamp has made and will be making in the future.Find out more
The mining sector faces the challenge of satisfying demand for raw materials and energy whilst keeping the impacts of its operations in check.FIND OUT MORE
You can take samples through 215+ MPa granite in combination with a dual wall core barrel.
Just to name an example.
Need a fast solution for your drilling problem?
At Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill we have several high quality rigs on stock. Our database of second hand and used Sonic Drill rigs and equipment has been sold and maintained by us, so we know its history and users.Find out more
Are you ready to meet the difference in sonic drilling?
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill products will increase productivity. Not just by our unique sonic drilling method, but also due to product field training in your local environment. Our product line is designed to be safer and more ergonomic than the industry standard. High quality components are designed and selected for our products to insure product reliability. All drill rigs are put through a series of field tests before leaving our factory. This will ensure that our drilling rigs can handle the challenges that you are facing out in the field; making the impossible possible.
- Drill’n CPT
- AquaLock Piston Sampler
- SingleWall CoreBarrel Samplers
- ManipAll Rod & Casing Handler
- Break-Out Clamps
- Friday, March 16 2018 Read this publication about pXRF
- Friday, March 9 2018 Congratulations Thijs!
- Wednesday, February 28 2018 Meet us at bauma CONEXPO AFRICA 2018
- Wednesday, February 28 2018 Vacatures: WTB Engineer en Senior WTB Engineer
- Thursday, February 22 2018 Bringing New Caledonian rock to the Netherlands
- Monday, February 19 2018 Increasing recource efficiency trough Sonic Drilling
- Monday, February 12 2018 Eijkelkamp GeoPoint SoilSolutions opens up a world of CPT opportunities
- Monday, February 12 2018 Efficient alluvial deposits exploration