Sonic Drilling Equipment
A SmallRotoSonic ML (SRS ML) drilling rig shows up in a Chinese news broadcast about a big urbanisation project in the Chinese Jinan area.
Swiss based company Fretus AG uses the new Drill'n CPT. Watch the video and see why Fretus AG is so enthusiastic about the Drill'n CPT.WATCH THE VIDEO
Royal Eijkelkamp has won a five-year multi-million euro project in Sri Lanka. Under instructions of the Sri Lankan Ministry of Irrigation and Water Resources Management, Royal Eijkelkamp will start this month in various regions of the South Asian country with the realisation of a groundwater monitoring network.Find out more
For the SOLSA project 4 big pieces of rock from New Caledonia came to the Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill testing field. These rock blocks were brought here for a first modest mimic of New-Caledonian drilling circumstances. The blocks will be used for tooling optimization tests with the SOLSA Drill I, since the successor SOLSA Drill II will have its take-off tests in New-Caledonia!Find out more
After centuries, alluvial mining activity is still very much alive. Nowadays more precise studies are undertaken to determine where to explore, and the exploration process has been significantly optimised and professionalised...
Are you ready to meet the difference in sonic drilling?
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill products will increase productivity. Not just by our unique sonic drilling method, but also due to product field training in your local environment. Our product line is designed to be safer and more ergonomic than the industry standard. High quality components are designed and selected for our products to insure product reliability. All drill rigs are put through a series of field tests before leaving our factory. This will ensure that our drilling rigs can handle the challenges that you are facing out in the field; making the impossible possible.
- Drill’n CPT
- AquaLock Piston Sampler
- SingleWall CoreBarrel Samplers
- ManipAll Rod & Casing Handler
- Break-Out Clamps
- Wednesday, August 15 2018 SRS ML drilling rig in Chinese news broadcast
- Tuesday, May 1 2018 Why Fretus AG is so enthusiastic about the Drill'n CPT
- Tuesday, March 27 2018 Royal Eijkelkamp helps manage groundwater problems in Sri Lanka
- Friday, March 16 2018 Read this publication about pXRF
- Friday, March 9 2018 Congratulations Thijs!
- Wednesday, February 28 2018 Meet us at bauma CONEXPO AFRICA 2018
- Wednesday, February 28 2018 Vacatures: WTB Engineer en Senior WTB Engineer
- Thursday, February 22 2018 Bringing New Caledonian rock to the Netherlands