Sonic Drilling Equipment
You can take samples through 215+ MPa granite in combination with a dual wall core barrel.
Just to name an example.
Manage the information that matters – Drilltracker records key drilling metrics.Find out more
The MidRotoSonic, the rig that perfectly balances between power & precision.
Find out more
Need a fast solution for your drilling problem?
At Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill we have several high quality rigs on stock. Our database of second hand and used Sonic Drill rigs and equipment has been sold and maintained by us, so we know its history and users.Find out more
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill presents the patented SonicCPT system. With SonicCPT two technologies are combined to create the ultimate geotechnical testing method for overburden formations; sonic vibrations with Cone Penetration Testing.
Find out more
The ManipAll Rod and Casing Handler realises a higher productivity and a safer working environment.Find out more
The Royal Eijkelkamp Foundation supported several agricultural projects in Myanmar and Guinea. Now we want to use all our knowledge, expertise and funds to face the biggest project so far; The WaterEntrpreneur.
But therefore we need your help to make a difference, to be the difference.Find out more
The mining sector faces the challenge of satisfying demand for raw materials and energy whilst keeping the impacts of its operations in check.FIND OUT MORE
Are you ready to meet the difference in sonic drilling?
Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill products will increase productivity. Not just by our unique sonic drilling method, but also due to product field training in your local environment. Our product line is designed to be safer and more ergonomic than the industry standard. High quality components are designed and selected for our products to insure product reliability. All drill rigs are put through a series of field tests before leaving our factory. This will ensure that our drilling rigs can handle the challenges that you are facing out in the field; making the impossible possible.
- AquaLock Piston Sampler
- SingleWall CoreBarrel Samplers
- ManipAll Rod & Casing Handler
- Break-Out Clamps
- Friday, September 15 2017 A new LargeRotoSonic crawler fresh from the delivery line
- Wednesday, September 6 2017 A CompactRotoSonic tractor mast CRS-T is now on its way
- Thursday, August 24 2017 Another CRS-V has left the building
- Tuesday, August 15 2017 Internship: Real-Time Specific Energy Computation for Sonic Drill Rigs
- Monday, August 7 2017 Heavy sand sampling
- Monday, July 31 2017 Meet the CRS Mito 8
- Monday, July 17 2017 LargeRotoSonic crawles on the Russian plains in search of valuable minerals
- Monday, July 10 2017 We will only be successful if you are successful.