Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill develops innovative soil drilling tools which require specific skills and techniques for effective use. You can only achieve high-speed drilling, long core samples, rapidly and correctly installed wells or seismic charges if you apply all procedures correctly! Learning the appropriate practices and techniques will also minimize the risk of damage to equipment and your drill crew members. The driller and his helper should both be familiar with the benefits and risks of using this special equipment. Eijkelkamp SonicSampDrill has specialists available who are skilled in transferring both theory and practice of all the related equipment and consumables. We believe that professional training prior to first use is essential to your success in the field, and we require our customers to complete the training session as a condition of our equipment warranty.
At least two people from the drilling crew should receive the training session (normally the foreman and his helper). Our course consists of an initial two-day training session with emphasis on theory and practice, prior to first use, and an additional three-day on-site training session after the drill crew has worked with the equipment.
- How and why sonic drilling works. Areas of application; limitations.
- The theory behind the revolutionary AquaLock sampling system. Applications and limitations.
- Drilling by means of the lost cone method. Applications and limitations, various diameters, related consumables.
- Sampling with the GP casing sampler. Differences compared to AquaLock.
- Consumables designed especifically for SonicSampDrill technology, such as Direct Well for GP63 casing, Quality well for GP88 and GP100 casing, MultiChannelWell for GP88 or GP100 and bentonite ready-to-use products.
- Becoming familiar with the hydraulic functions in general.
- Learning to use the typical functions for the sonic head.
- Displacement drilling with GP63 / GP88 and/or GP100 mm casing.
- AquaLock sampling in practice.
- Using a sample liner.
- Constructing Direct Wells and Quality Monitoring wells for environmental monitoring.
- Specific questions from participants.
- Sonic drill head and hydraulic unit maintenance.
Duration and place
Two days in Giesbeek, the Netherlands (training may be longer at a surcharge, depending on participant’s initial skills) and three days on site.
The participant will receive a certificate of participation after completing the course.
Envirocourse for Sonic Drillers; focussing on drilling for environmental soil research purposes (three days; see separate leaflet E-Sonic 30.52)
Who: At least two persons from the drill crew (foreman & helper)
Duration : 5 days of which 3 days on site
Participants: Maximum of 3
Course material: Manuals
6987 ER Giesbeek
Drop us an email at: email@example.com
or Call us today +31 313 88 02 01
or find a representative firstname.lastname@example.org